I loved working on this wedding! It was so very simple – but also impactfull – partly because it was so richly purple! – but also because all the shapes were so uncomplicated. And the effect of the beautiful bride in white carrying her hand tied bouquet of purple roses and lisianthus with all her brunette bridesmaids in such a lovely deep purple carrying delicate white orbs of hydrangea – was lovely. The reception was held at The Queen’s Hotel, Leeds. The table arrangements included huge orbs of purple hydrangeas and roses in mirrored martini vases - and it was great to see the happy guests struggling away with (literally) mounds of purple flowers in the morning! Stunningly clear, crisp pictures by Charles Yacoub – thank you Charlie.
- How To Come Across Your One Particular Real Appreciate
- 5 Best Valentines Day Proposal Ideas – Marriage Proposals That Work Proposal 007
- Unique Marriage Ceremony Proposal Thought Back Garden Stepping Stone Proposal
- 5 Entertaining Strategies To Propose
- Bid4papers.Com Standing Based On Pupils Comments EssayScaning Best Reviews
- 15 Finest Apple Iphone Programs For Your Iphone keenmobi.com