I love these pictures by Andrea Barrett (www.andreabarrettphotography.com) - she has really captured the feel of this vivacoius and very happy couple on their wedding day at Woodlands Hotel in late summer last year. The gerbera was always going to be the flower for this bride – and the colours worked perfectly with her scheme. I combined several varieties in shades of pink to coordinate with the fuschia of the bridemaids’ dresses, whilst the bride carried a hand tied bouquet of just the strong pink. The arch was hung with gerberas in flower votives, wired gerberas tumbled down the legs and single gerbera heads were placed in the sashes of the aisle chairs. Arrangements in mirrored cubes and tall mirrored martini vases decorated the wedding breakfast. Pretty in pink – with a contemporary twist!
- How To Come Across Your One Particular Real Appreciate
- 5 Best Valentines Day Proposal Ideas – Marriage Proposals That Work Proposal 007
- Unique Marriage Ceremony Proposal Thought Back Garden Stepping Stone Proposal
- 5 Entertaining Strategies To Propose
- Bid4papers.Com Standing Based On Pupils Comments EssayScaning Best Reviews
- 15 Finest Apple Iphone Programs For Your Iphone keenmobi.com