The very lovely Krystilee had a dream of what she wanted – and it was a pleasure to bring the scheme to life for her. We complemented her fairy tale dress with an impressive ivory dome of the whitest roses combined with lisianthus and wired stephanotis – whilst the bridesmaids (wearing palest pink, of course!) carried domed hand tied bouquets of large headed pale pink roses with gypsophilia and lisianthus studded with stephanotis. The ceremony room was transformed with large urn displays (later moved to the chapel and back again!), cherry trees, ivory carpet , stanchions and rose petals. And the wedding breakfast? – it had to be candelabras filled with roses and peonies -with domes of flowers on silver cake stands on half the tables. There were lots of T lights and the pretty l.e.d cherry trees looked beautiful all day – as, I have to say – did the bride! These are my snaps – can’t wait to see the official pictures!
- How To Come Across Your One Particular Real Appreciate
- 5 Best Valentines Day Proposal Ideas – Marriage Proposals That Work Proposal 007
- Unique Marriage Ceremony Proposal Thought Back Garden Stepping Stone Proposal
- 5 Entertaining Strategies To Propose
- Bid4papers.Com Standing Based On Pupils Comments EssayScaning Best Reviews
- 15 Finest Apple Iphone Programs For Your Iphone keenmobi.com