Rachana and Alvin’s fusion wedding shone in the early summer sunshine with hot pinks, burnt oranges, fresh greens and touches of vanilla. As Paul Maven said in his Blog – ‘some days it just all comes together..!’ The bridesmaids looked stunnning in scarlet holding their brunt orange orchid and rose bouquets whilst the detail in Rachana’s textured hand tied bouquet complemented the lace and tone of her dress. I can’t wait to see the bridal pictures but in the meantime the wonderful Paul Maven took some fabulous early venue and flower shots. www.paulmavenphotography.com Thank you very much Paul – you are a pleasure to work with!
- Unique Marriage Ceremony Proposal Thought Back Garden Stepping Stone Proposal
- 5 Entertaining Strategies To Propose
- Bid4papers.Com Standing Based On Pupils Comments EssayScaning Best Reviews
- 15 Finest Apple Iphone Programs For Your Iphone keenmobi.com
- Write My Essay Reveal Top And First-Class Definitely EssayBuy Writing Service
- 8 Resourceful Strategies To Popping The Issue