I love mixing flowers, colours, textures, sizes – but sometimes the true beauty of a particular bloom works best when massed together as in this striking Vermeer Calla bouquet I made for Amy who got married at Aldwark Manor in June. The bridesmaids bouquets contained extra and purple and ivory to balance the cream against their purple dresses. I’ll update with pictures from their photographer (hopefully!) when they come in. The table decorations were globes with twists of callas and steel grass placed on circular mirrors with T lights around. Simple – but very striking!
- How To Come Across Your One Particular Real Appreciate
- 5 Best Valentines Day Proposal Ideas – Marriage Proposals That Work Proposal 007
- Unique Marriage Ceremony Proposal Thought Back Garden Stepping Stone Proposal
- 5 Entertaining Strategies To Propose
- Bid4papers.Com Standing Based On Pupils Comments EssayScaning Best Reviews
- 15 Finest Apple Iphone Programs For Your Iphone keenmobi.com